– Easy Setup + 1 Year FREE Setup Support
– 25 Employee Capacity (Upgrade to 50, 100, 250 or Unlimited)
– Password Protection
– Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly pay period
– Reports by Pay Period or Custom Date Range
– Unlimited punches per day
– Unlimited Departments
– Daily and Weekly Overtime Calculation
– Add Benefit Hours such as Sick, Vacation, Personal, etc
– Shift Rule allows In and Out Revision Zone to control unauthorized overtime, punch rounding and automatic lunch deduction.
– Easily add or correct punches
– Auto Poll included – Download punches on your schedule
– Automatic Data Backup
– Manage multiple clocks with one software
– RS232 Serial AND Ethernet (TCPIP) Communication
– Optional USB Flash Drive Download
– Filter Reports by Employee or Department
– Filter Reports by Individual Clock Site
– Color Coded Reports for easy viewing
– Reports for Added/Edited and Deleted Punches
– Gross Wage Calculations
– Updates Available for Download – Free
– Numerous Detailed Reports
– Numerous Payroll Exports including QuickBooks
– 1 Year Hardware Warranty
CT-101 Professional with Enhanced Shift Rules
Define up to 999 different shifts. Each employee can have a different shift and shifts can be assigned by day (such as shift 1 Monday-Thursday, shift 3 on Friday) Shift rules include the following features:
Revision Zones (3 in and 3 out zones)
Control unauthorized overtime by not calculating time before and after defined shift times. A supervisor can override a revision zone at any time on a case by case basis.
Round punches to a quarter hour with flexible break points. You can be as strict or lenient as you want and round in punches different than out punches. In addition, you can specify 2 exempt zones during which time punches are not rounded.
Automatic Lunch Deduction (2 Levels)
Automatically deduct lunch based on continuous hours worked with the ability to set a larger deduction for longer shifts.
Paid and Unpaid Break
Qualify breaks based on duration to be paid or unpaid. You can also enforce a minimum deduction for employees that punch out for less time that required.
Set custom overtime levels for employees that are subject to different levels than the rest of the company. This feature also allows you to apply overtime rates to an entire day, such as all Sunday hours are overtime.
Enhanced Early / Late Tracking
Each shift can have times defined to determine if an employee arrived early, arrived late, left early or left late. In addition, the enhanced report will flag all early/late punches and provide a count of occurrences for each item.
Daily Hour Budgets
Track expected versus actual hours for each shift to help identify wasted labor hours.
Please Call for Pricing